Meant to post this yesterday but somehow gift opening and food consumption got in the way – but in the spirit of Christmas, I belatedly wish you a wonderful festive season, wherever you may be xx
About Joanna ThornhillFreelance Interior Stylist, Author, Writer and Crafter working for a range of magazine titles and commercial clients. Author of Home for Now (CICO Books 2014)
Stylist's Own is a sneaky peek into the the inspirations, work and insider secrets of London-based freelance Interiors Stylist and Writer, Joanna Thornhill. When I'm not busying myself with shooting, writing features, schmoozing around at press shows and design events or propping for jobs, I can often be found scouring the internet for all its yummy, inspirational goodness, ready to report back here. Along with admiring the work of others, I also share images from my own adventures in the world of DIY, 'craft hacking' and renovating my ramshackle two-bed Victorian terrace in Walthamstow, north-east London.
Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- Been having a little switcharound at home... I inherited this gorgeous dining table (similar to my old one but thi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Venue recce yesterday. Was fun being a minimalist for a few minutes before returning to my house of toot… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Repost from @lanebypost using @RepostRegramApp - @oak_furniture_land 2017 lookbook styled with Lane accessories! …… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Decided to treat myself to a new rug for the study- it all feels a teeny bit fancier in there now! I do like how a…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- "This wall is old and in need of care" by Tam Joseph at #e17arttrail #blackhorselanestudios #walthamstow… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Crafternoon Delight
- General Musings
- Home for Now Book
- ooh, HELLO!
- Out and About: Tales from the Offline World
- Professionally Stylish
- Styling Sneaky Peek
- Stylist's Home
- That's SO On-trend