Meant to post this yesterday but somehow gift opening and food consumption got in the way – but in the spirit of Christmas, I belatedly wish you a wonderful festive season, wherever you may be xx
About Joanna ThornhillFreelance Interior Stylist, Author, Writer and Crafter working for a range of magazine titles and commercial clients. Author of Home for Now (CICO Books 2014)
Stylist's Own is a sneaky peek into the the inspirations, work and insider secrets of London-based freelance Interiors Stylist and Writer, Joanna Thornhill. When I'm not busying myself with shooting, writing features, schmoozing around at press shows and design events or propping for jobs, I can often be found scouring the internet for all its yummy, inspirational goodness, ready to report back here. Along with admiring the work of others, I also share images from my own adventures in the world of DIY, 'craft hacking' and renovating my ramshackle two-bed Victorian terrace in Walthamstow, north-east London.
Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- I confess to being more of a dog person, but I did lurve these 60's cat figurines on location last week… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- The good folk a @OFLoakfurniture asked me to round up my favourite emerging trends for SS17 - so here they are!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Flowers hanging in the window in a National Trust outbuilding 💚 ift.tt/2pN4IFD https://t.co/NCCRZv9k3v 2 weeks ago
- Such a beautiful geometric bit of floor in Truro Cathedral- good ol' Victorians #cornwall ift.tt/2qBEPWP https://t.co/C1zz2vSgMn 3 weeks ago
- Co-ordinating with the foliage in my new, slightly ridiculous, Mary Berry-inspired bomber #nationaltrust #trelissi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Crafternoon Delight
- General Musings
- Home for Now Book
- ooh, HELLO!
- Out and About: Tales from the Offline World
- Professionally Stylish
- Styling Sneaky Peek
- Stylist's Home
- That's SO On-trend