Meant to post this yesterday but somehow gift opening and food consumption got in the way – but in the spirit of Christmas, I belatedly wish you a wonderful festive season, wherever you may be xx
About Joanna Thornhill/Stylist's OwnFreelance Interior Stylist, Author, Writer and Crafter working for a range of magazine titles and commercial clients. Author of Home for Now (CICO Books 2014)
Stylist's Own is a sneaky peek into the the inspirations, work and insider secrets of London-based freelance Interiors Stylist and Writer, Joanna Thornhill. When I'm not busying myself with shooting, writing features, schmoozing around at press shows and design events or propping for jobs, I can often be found scouring the internet for all its yummy, inspirational goodness, ready to report back here. Along with admiring the work of others, I also share images from my own adventures in the world of DIY, 'craft hacking' and renovating my ramshackle two-bed Victorian terrace in Walthamstow, north-east London.
Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- @woodstcoffee ooh looks so nice and spangly! Will pop down to check it out this week ☕️ 1 day ago
- Nice ghost sign spied in London's trendy Peckham. Softened the blow of having to go south … ift.tt/2lcT2JX https://t.co/lX6byi0WwB 1 week ago
- @GertsenPR @biancahallLDN ah yes faux shearling was another one on my list! Will look at Broste too, thanks both :-) 1 week ago
- @biancahallLDN ooh I was just thinking about getting some sheepskin material for a project for the (spoilt) dog. Where was this from pls?! 1 week ago
- FIGHT!! (pleasing/amusing detail from Friday's shoot) ift.tt/2kjXQtq https://t.co/l2bo5mnoIN 2 weeks ago
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Crafternoon Delight
- General Musings
- Home for Now Book
- ooh, HELLO!
- Out and About: Tales from the Offline World
- Professionally Stylish
- Styling Sneaky Peek
- Stylist's Home
- That's SO On-trend