Meant to post this yesterday but somehow gift opening and food consumption got in the way – but in the spirit of Christmas, I belatedly wish you a wonderful festive season, wherever you may be xx
About Joanna ThornhillFreelance Interior Stylist, Author, Writer and Crafter working for a range of magazine titles and commercial clients. Author of Home for Now (CICO Books 2014)
Stylist's Own is a sneaky peek into the the inspirations, work and insider secrets of London-based freelance Interiors Stylist and Writer, Joanna Thornhill. When I'm not busying myself with shooting, writing features, schmoozing around at press shows and design events or propping for jobs, I can often be found scouring the internet for all its yummy, inspirational goodness, ready to report back here. Along with admiring the work of others, I also share images from my own adventures in the world of DIY, 'craft hacking' and renovating my ramshackle two-bed Victorian terrace in Walthamstow, north-east London.
Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- @madedotcom Thanks - I have just pm'd 3 days ago
- @madedotcom Hey, do you guys hold most of your lighting in stock in the Soho showroom or would it still need to be ordered? Thanks! 3 days ago
- Not quite sure why I like this, but I do #kingslandroad ift.tt/2wL48JZ https://t.co/kte1aeXq9H 6 days ago
- @betterproposals Would defo be useful! Also can I turn off notifications of when client reads a proposal? If they r… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- @betterproposals Hello just wondering if there's a way I can duplicate a PAGE rather than a proposal - can't see anything in Help?! 1 week ago
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Crafternoon Delight
- General Musings
- Home for Now Book
- ooh, HELLO!
- Out and About: Tales from the Offline World
- Professionally Stylish
- Styling Sneaky Peek
- Stylist's Home
- That's SO On-trend