Meant to post this yesterday but somehow gift opening and food consumption got in the way – but in the spirit of Christmas, I belatedly wish you a wonderful festive season, wherever you may be xx
About Joanna ThornhillFreelance Interior Stylist, Author, Writer and Crafter working for a range of magazine titles and commercial clients. Author of Home for Now (CICO Books 2014)
Stylist's Own is a sneaky peek into the the inspirations, work and insider secrets of London-based freelance Interiors Stylist and Writer, Joanna Thornhill. When I'm not busying myself with shooting, writing features, schmoozing around at press shows and design events or propping for jobs, I can often be found scouring the internet for all its yummy, inspirational goodness, ready to report back here. Along with admiring the work of others, I also share images from my own adventures in the world of DIY, 'craft hacking' and renovating my ramshackle two-bed Victorian terrace in Walthamstow, north-east London.
Hello? Is it me you’re looking for?
- For all my stylist/props buyer/interiors followers - have you heard that the wonderful A&M hire, who supply props f… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Back in slightly sunnier times, I worked on a rather lovely makeover to transform the front of my tiny Victorian te… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Where’d the holidays go?! 😰Still, these pretties are helping brighten things up somewhat 🌸🍃 ift.tt/2CL4e7D https://t.co/vOgaYDDAmR 2 weeks ago
- Enjoyable wander through these rather Tim Burton-esque trees last eve (if you can make ‘em out)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I’m not religious, but it felt apt today to light a couple of candles (top two) for my friend Simon and his partner… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- And Now For Something Completely Different
- Crafternoon Delight
- General Musings
- Home for Now Book
- ooh, HELLO!
- Out and About: Tales from the Offline World
- Professionally Stylish
- Styling Sneaky Peek
- Stylist's Home
- That's SO On-trend